Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung was crowned as the leading Smartphone manufacturer in the world for the year 2012 by CES 2013. It is back with its new Galaxy release. This time it's the Galaxy S4, that's making a new cut to the Galaxy series of Smartphones by the Samsung. Last year, barring out the Apple products, Samsung Galaxy S2 was the hot favourite around the globe with its superb new design touch and features. It is followed by the Galaxy S3 making a new swift to the telecom markets. Arguably, Samsung was honoured such high class tag just because of its two outstanding releases in 2012. Now it has brought about the anticipation for the S4 series released in 2013. It was showcased in November 2012 across the world. The hype of S4 is already making a huge impact since Samsung never brought down the product for its initial reaction and statement during the consumer electronics show in 2013. In fact the S4 was recently said to be on show during the next month as per the review from different sources.
At a recent event, Samsung has confirmed that the S4 series was even better in features and looks than the S2 and S3. This could probably give iPhone 5, a run for its money in coming days of 2013. Since Samsung never discloses any pre-rumours about the product, but its future generation fourth grade S series in likely to make its appearance all over the world. The Galaxy S4 will be making its cut with new features like 4G networks along with 2G and 3G. It also has multi-touch to make navigation easier and futuristic design and display to keep you lively and happy all the time.
Review of Samsung Galaxy S4
The Galaxy S4 will bring about a new dimension in the S series for Samsung with its new display and vibrant touch screen features that will troll you ahead as compared to all the Smartphones available in the market. The features of the particular Smartphone include a brilliant Retina Display screen, amazing operating system that will work on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and a pure metallic finish with Gorilla Glass that will cross the borders of just being an extraordinary Smartphone.
Expert's Review of Samsung Galaxy S4
The new series of S4 will begin its update with the launch of new design features and inbuilt support system carried forward from the S3 version. You can still say that Galaxy S3 rules the market because of the ambience it has brought to the users. Review experts who caught up with the first look of the Smartphone said that the super AMOLED screen with capacitive touch integration will make a heavy ground of speculation with its release. The Gorilla Glass 2 and Retina Display feature will bring a big zoom to the product later this year. It will have an extremely bright resolution screen of 1920 x 1080 colour display feature. This is a challenge to Apple's retina display feature that closes on a 440 PPI display, an unbreakable record over screen performance and looks. The closeness of Samsung Galaxy S4 with its Note 2 version could become similar with its screen wise look and feature. You can feature an expandable 64 GB memory space from external memory card slots and internal space is expandable to 16 GB having 2GM RAM space. If you count the performance of the camera, the S4 will count on autofocus technology with high HD video recording feature accountable to touch focus and face detection feature.
New improvements like image stabilization and HDR will account for the people's choice for the Smartphone later during the release. Smart stay eye tracking, noise cancelling feature, premium browsing experience and natural S voice command giving it a supreme S series phone coming ahead to you. The S4 has worked a lot on its design since it has tried to make a look not similar to other S series and Note 2 phones. A touch of glass with long screen space made the gadget take the honour for its roll in recent launch. The Galaxy S4's new pen tile design and large touch screen space coupled with supreme metallic finish. It gave a review to the experts which give full marks quotient as compared to S3 version. It gave the look for an expensive Smartphone from the outset which signals a good sign for Samsung. The latest S4 will be released in 2013 later in catch up with its working and hands on review from experts. Further the Smartphone could really give high competition to iPhone 5 and who knows S4 might just score high by the end of the year.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S4
1. Samsung Galaxy S4 will work on 2GHz Quad Core processor having Cortex A15 multi interface feature.
2. The running OS will be Android v4.2 Jelly Bean which will be upgraded from time to time when necessary.
3. Can work on 4G – LTE network connectivity, and on 3G with HSDPA all versions and on 2G with GSM connectivity and a Micro SIM feature.
4. Impressive sound system having vibration tuning and MP3 surround sound.
5. It includes clear loudspeakers and 3.5mm jack that provides clear music and clean sound when heard through loudspeakers or headphones.
6. Bluetooth feature with 4.0 A2DP and EDR versions for faster file transfers between any electronic devices.
7. One of the aspect that S4 will be different in with its Camera feature that will boast a 13 MP camera that will record high HD resolution video along with a support of 2MP front camera.
8. It will be a Java enabled Smartphone which will feature Java MIDP Emulator processor to open and view applications at a faster pace which uses Java applications.
9. Batter power is 2600 mAh (Li-Ion) which seems to be one of the backdrops of the Smartphone which features such high resolution contents. The standby time is yet unknown.
10. Messaging feature includes Push Email feature, Internet messenger, RSS feeds to keep you updated with latest messages from your friends, and threaded view SMS viewing feature.
Price of Samsung Galaxy S4in India
The price of Samsung Galaxy S4 in India is Rs. 45,999. This was the fixed amount in the market. In some of the online shopping websites the price was listed its lowest range. It is about Rs. 43, 999. This is not permanent. Even more online websites are waiting to fix as much as its lowest rate and going to sell in a comfortable price in India.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...